Tuesday 6 September 2011

what I am currently doing

I have been writing my erotic book for some time now, and I am really enjoying the whole writing process. I have always enjoyed writing, and used to work as a freelance writer, before getting a full time job. I have since began working from home again, and I am now enjoying the freedom that being a writer gives you.

I decided to write my own erotic novel as I have found myself reading a lot of erotic novels lately, and have really enjoyed them. So, I wanted to try my own, and see if I had the talent to be able to write erotic stories. I have written romance in the past ,so it seemed like the next natural step forward. It has been a huge learning curve to begin with, as some days I can write all day - non-stop - but other days it can be so hard to get myself going, especially if I am having a particularly down day, and don't feel sexy in any way.

At the moment, I am about 3/4 of the way through my book, and I am hoping to have it finished soon - fingers crossed. I will start to publish snippets on here and through my twitter page very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment